As a healthcare subject matter expert, Rebecca currently provides support in data analytics, investigative, audit and review expertise and has provided expert testimony in both federal and state court.
Rebecca S. Busch, founder of Medical Business Associates, Inc., is a problem solver. She has made a career of taking complex healthcare financial problems and finding simple, implementable solutions. Rebecca’s problem solving abilities have enabled her to find money on the table, reduce costs, decrease risk, identify and mitigate healthcare fraud schemes, operational breakdowns, and medical and financial errors.
Rebecca is also an accomplished author and educator. With over 200 publications and presentations, Rebecca has presented to universities, large corporations, government entities, associations, financial institutions, and small businesses. Her passion – to create educated, conscientious healthcare consumers – is reflected in her works, including her latest book Personal Healthcare Portfolio – a survival guide to the complex healthcare market.
- 2015 “Educator of the Year Award” Association of Government Accountants AGA Chicago Chapter
- 2015 Women of Influence Chicago Business Journal
- 2011 Chicago United's Business Leaders of Color Award
- 2010 Finalist for the Enterprising Women of the Year Award
- 2009 Recipient of the Influential Women in Business Award by the Business Ledger in partnership with the National Association of Woman Business Owners
- 2006 HFMA Reeves Silver Award for meritorious participation
- 2000 HFMA Bronze Award for meritorious participation
It is all about the data – getting the right information, to the right person, at the right time, to make the right decision!
We facilitate our clients ability to educationally invest in their most important asset – their human capital!